1) "If practice makes perfect, and no one is perfect, why practice?"
2) "Somewhere behind the athlete you've become and the hours of practice and the coaches who have pushed you is a little girl who fell in love with the game and never looked back... play for her."
3) "Winners don't wait for chances, they take them."
4) "Pain is only temporary but victory is forever."
5) "There is no glory in practice, but without practice, there is no glory."
Famous Sports Quotes....
2) "I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok." (Shaquille O'Neal)
3) "Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision." (Muhammad Ali, American Boxer)
4) "My dad has always taught me these words: care and share. That's why we put on clinics. The only thing I can do is try to give back. If it works, it works." (Tiger Woods)
5) "Doctors and scientists said that breaking the four-minute mile was impossible, that one would die in the attempt. Thus, when I got up from the track after collapsing at the finish line, I figured I was dead." (Roger Bannister) (After becoming the first person to break the four-minute mile, 1952)
1) "Coffee isn't my cup of tea." (Samuel Goldwyn)
2) "Drawing on my fine command of the language, I said nothing." (Robert Benchley)
3) "I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house." (Zsa Zsa Gabor)
4) "Ninety percent of the game is half mental." (Jim Wohford)
5) "Nobody goes there anymore because it's too crowded." (Yogi Berra)